- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1T Poultry seasoning
- 2t Cumin
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated biscuit dough, each biscuit cut into 6 pieces
- optional - frozen vegetables: corn, peas, carrots
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, cumin, poultry seasoning and onion in a crock pot, and fill with enough water to cover.
- Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High (or all day on low). About 45-60 minutes before serving, shread the chicken and return it to the crock pot. Place the biscuit dough pieces in the crock pot(if the crock pot isn't on high, put it on high for this portion). If you are adding vegetables add them at this point. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.