- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or shredded mozzarella cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing or ranch salad dressing
- 2 cans (12.5 ounces each) Chicken Breast in Water, drained
- 1/2 cup any flavor FRANK'S® RedHot® sauce (we prefer Frank's Buffalo sauce)
- Assorted fresh vegetables, crackers or tortilla chips
- Heat the oven to 350° F.
- Stir the cream cheese in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with a fork or whisk until it's smooth.
Stir in the dressing, pepper sauce and blue cheese. Stir in the chicken.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot and bubbling. (also works well in a crock pot)
Stir before serving.
Serve with the vegetables and crackers for dipping.