1 15 oz can black beans (I like this kind that has ground cumin in it too)
Garlic Powder shakes
1/4 tsp+ Ground Cumin (or some shakes)
1 c. chunky salsa
2 Chicken Breasts
1 8 oz. package cream cheese
1. Combine beans, garlic, cumin, and half cup salsa in crock pot.
2. Arrange chicken on top. Pour other half cup salsa on top of chicken.
3. Cover with lid. Cook on high 2-3 hours high or low 4-6 hours.
4. Remove chicken and place on plate. Cut cream cheese block into little squares to melt while you shred chicken into smaller pieces. Add chicken back to crock pot.
5. Stir and cover again and heat thoroughly so cream cheese melts. (I usually make rice now since it takes about 20 min. for rice to make and by that time the crock pot is ready).
6. Spoon over rice and top with cheese.
7. Enjoy! This is like Nick's favorite meal.