Found this in Cooking Light and it was really good.
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pineapple
- 1/2 cup finely chopped peeled mango
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- 4 teaspoons black sesame seeds
To prepare relish, combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Sprinkle salt and pepper evenly over steaks. Coat both sides of each steak with 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, pressing gently to adhere. Add steaks to pan; cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve with relish.